A growing focus on toward environmental accountability, across global markets, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic trends activity are all creating exciting opportunities and criticalstark challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, supplierstraders, buyers, and governments alike.
The Reuters Events: Commodities Trading USA 2022 event (June 7-8, Houston) will bring togetherunite more than 200+ industry leaders and experts to keep up pace with the evolving energy transition ecosystem, learn how to ensure supply chain efficiency and adopt new technologies in order to remain profitable in a volatile commodities market.
Delivered through 4 key themes:
- The Impact of the Energy Transition: Realign sourcing, update supply-chain practices and update investment strategies to meet growing needsdemands for transparency whilst keeping a competitive edge
- The Digitalization of Trading: Adopt cutting-edge Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence risk management technology to maximize supply chain efficiency and agility of trade.
- Financing Commodity Trading: Leverage increased investment liquidity and raiseadvance your awareness of fraud prevention technologies to remain financially agile and secure.
- Logistics and Global Trade: Understand logistical and trade cost changes developments including ESG, Inflation and shifting legislation, to remain resilient and dynamic for the future of commodity production.
Expert industry speakers confirmed to speak include:
- Derek Sammann, Global Head of Commodities, CME Group
- Antonio Nanez, Head of Commodity Trade Finance, North America, HSBC
- Hugo Brodie, VP of Sustainability, London Metal Exchange
- Lewis Hart, Managing Director, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Tuncay Pekin, Director, Market Risk and Portfolio Risk Management, Duke Energy
- Karey Baum, CEO, Pegasus Commodities
- Mark Reese, VP US Natural Gas Supply, Just Energy
- Ethan Shoemaker, Investment Partner, Orion Energy Partners
- Deanna Reitman, OF Counsel, Energy and Commodities Practice, DLA Piper
6 Ways Reuters Events: Commodities Trading 2022 Is Driving Change
20+ case studies: Benchmark Against the Best
With an agenda packed with real-life case studies, showcasinging you the successes and challenges from a range of new projects – you wi’ll leave with a clear idea of where you are and where you need to focus.
No more Zoom doom
Dust off your business cards, dry clean your suit, because after almost 2 years of Zzoom meetings, we’re super-charging networking time at #Commodities22 with both online networking and a bespoke meeting service – offering opportunities for both allowing you to experience both ‘chance encounters’ and planned meetings that will make a difference to your career and business.
Private Workshops & Issue-Based Roundtables
Get to the crux of your challenges and build new connections in closed-door executive workshops and roundtables under strict Chatham House Rules.
All Key Stakeholders in one place
Alongside CEOs, government, and Trading executives we’ll bring together commodity traders, supply chain & logistics and trade finance executives to provide the only holistic event shaping the future of commodity trading.
Exclusive Receptions and Executive Meetings
Build new partnerships and network with industry leading executives at on-site and off-site receptions, dinners, and meetings.
Reuters Editorial Interviews
Expect household names of commodity trading industries to take to the stage through exclusive fireside chats with our editorial colleagues at Reuters.